Home

Computer and Console Collection

Photo Gallery

Life Story

Video Clips

Reviews and Stuff

Webcams and Chatroom

About Benway

Links

Archives



Common Topics


All donations are used to cover hosting costs or to obtain old, interesting, or rare gaming systems to bring to the attention of visitors and viewers.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Enjoying Even More Snow

The title speaks for itself. I'm totally loving this weather.

Labels:



Steve Benway 7:07 PM [+]
Comments:
Hey Steve! It's mcjakeqcool. It's real quiet over on retrogamingcollector blog, so I ended up posting over here. I hear you've been loving the snow, so have I! Much better then the snow last Febuary and that was better then anything else I've seen in the noughties. Working on a follow up and as always working to break into the charts. Well you never know...
 
Best snow I can remember since I was a kid in the early 80s.
I've been busy with the videos on the retro gaming front, but all of my work on the site itself has been in adding system details and advertising to the console and computer pages. There's been nothing really blogworthy in a while though.
Good luck with your music, and stick at it. Like you say, "you never know" :)
 
Post a Comment




The Benway Empire

Benway Entertainment

Free Webcams & Chat Retro Gaming Collector