|
||||
|
Thursday, December 10, 2009A Walk Into Town - Worksop in North Nottinghamshire.I took an old camera with me on my walk into town today, and shot some of the sites on the way. The image quality is very rough, as it's a very old digital stills camera. I didn't want to take my usual camera, as it's a bit big, not at all suitable for shooting unobtrusively, and would have drawn unwanted attention. Despite the low resolution and frame rate, I rather like the feel of the footage... like something from an old 70s home move, shot with 8mm film or something. I was initially going to add commentary, but even though I've ;ived here for nearly 5 years, I don't know most fo the street names, and virtually none of the history, so it would have been fairly pointless. The music is all royalty free and comes from incompetech.com Steve Benway 12:20 AM [+]
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
||
|