Home

Computer and Console Collection

Photo Gallery

Life Story

Video Clips

Reviews and Stuff

Webcams and Chatroom

About Benway

Links

Archives



Common Topics


All donations are used to cover hosting costs or to obtain old, interesting, or rare gaming systems to bring to the attention of visitors and viewers.

Monday, September 08, 2008

I turned 40 last week (tuesday).
How'd that happen?

I had the week booked off work, coz no way I was gonna spend my 40th there, and apart from my birthday itself, when I spent much time playing with new toys, I've spent most of the week being extremely busy.

Busy doing what?
You may well ask.
Photos! Lots and lots of photos. Well... 86, to be precise.
So it took an absolute age, but I've finally got my collection of Scarborough photos sorted, processed, pages done, and all uploaded.
Go take a look, then check out the ads down the side of the page and book a holiday there, or something ;)

Labels: ,



Steve Benway 3:13 AM [+]
Comments: Post a Comment




The Benway Empire

Benway Entertainment

Free Webcams & Chat Retro Gaming Collector